THE TRUE STORY OF TONY & DOROTHY RIGG - 30 YEARS ON AND STILL FIGHTING THE COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
UPDATE: TONY RIGG MEETS BILL SHORTEN 24 April 2017
At a meeting in Nowra this week Tony Rigg told Bill Shorten exactly what CBA did to his business and family.
The CBA used every trick in the predatory banker's book - fraudulent & predatory lending, fake valuations, unjustifiable penalty interest rates, shadow ledgers, falsified paperwork, a crooked judiciary and of course - off loading stolen assets to mates at ridiculously low prices. On top of this - Nowra lost a valuable business that was employing hundreds of people. Financial system crimes have devastating consequences that spread right through our country.
This short video excerpt shows it all, along with Bill Shorten's response. It is a beaut (thank you to the South Coast Register).
Three Compelling Videos. First Tony Rigg explains the events and fraud of how the Commonwealth Bank destroyed his business, secondly Tony and Dorothy's story featured by Natalie Wolfe and Third Tony explains more on fraud with supporting documents of Shaddow Ledges and sky high interest rates.
This article was first Published on Love for Life (http://loveforlife.com.au) By Arthur Cristian, Created 06/23/2007.
Updated 26th July 2015 with relevant information added of Tony and Dorothy's continued fight against the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and how Tony has proved the CBA negligent of Fraud and document Tampering only to mention a few.
Tony Rigg vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia
NEVER IN DEFAULT
I am a builder, boilermaker, and roof plumber. I taught stage 1 and 2 oxy and electric welding and I specialized in MIG and TIG welding.
One of our apprentices topped the state two years running in roof plumbing. Today we would have had more apprentices, which would have helped with the shortage of trades people in Australia. I wanted to build a steel boat in our new factory for our own use and at the same time teach our staff welding procedures and techniques.
I was nominated as Business Person of the Year in 1985 by Shoalhaven City Council.
The last paragraph reads, THE OFFICIAL SEAL OF THE CITY OF SHOALHAVEN was here unto affixed in recognition of outstanding service to the community, signed by HARRY SAWKINS, MAYOR, Dated at Nowra this 25th day of October, 1985.
With the support of BHP, Austrade and our local Council and others, we had inquiries from Companies in 33 countries. BHP, Austrade and others gave evidence of support in the Supreme Court of New South Wales. BHP and Austrade financed our Export Pamphlets.
Austrade distributed our pamphlets overseas through their Trade Commissioners offices. Austrade advertised our company in a trade magazine called “What’s New in Building” which is printed in Singapore and distributed throughout S.E. Asia.
For example, in the L B I NEWS, 20 August 1986:
For immediate release,
Steel showpiece for ASIA; a building centre constructed by a Nowra company has been chosen by the Australian Trade Commission to be promoted in Asia as a showpiece for steel framing. The South Nowra Building World was built by Tony Rigg Welding and Manufacturing Pty Ltd, a company on the south coast of NSW which specializes in steel framed, roofed and floored buildings. The commission will use it as an example of what Australian enterprises could be doing in South East Asia.
A similar story is in the KEMBLA NEWS November 1986, the internal newspaper of Port Kembla Steel Works, Slab and Plate Products Division.
Important Relevant information:-
7. CRIMINAL ENTRAPMENT Document by Tony Rigg.
Below is a list of supporting documentation and evidence of the Riggs fight against the Commonwealth Bank.
2. One man behind the scenes, The Commonwealth Bank Manager in Nowra, John Irwin.Photo of Rigg and Irwin.
3. Letter from Shoalhaven City Council, A T and D A RIGG, B J FOWLER, MNG, NSW LENDING SERV CBA, GPO BOX 4170, SYDNEY, NSW, 2001.This letter proves that the SHOALHAVEN CITY COUNCIL WAS WORKING FOR THE COMMONWEALTH BANK AGAINST US. NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW THAT ALL COUNCILS ARE PRIVATE CORPORATIONS, they are NOT a government body.
4. Residential lease. 20 / 11 / 2000. Names, Mr. Steven & Mrs. Narelle Gould Address C/- NOWRA FIRST NATIONAL REAL ESTATE, 68 North Street, NOWRA. Tenant COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA Premises 2 RIVERVIEW ROAD, NOWRA (OUR FAMILY HOME) Goulds bought our home by insider trading. By the BANK leasing our home it Contrary to the Rule in Keetch vs Sandford.
5. Commercial Bill for $750,000. The Bill has my wife's FORGED signature on it. The document for was held at Minto and INITIALED ONLY, the bank refuses to produce the original on subpoena.
6. BAYCORP ADVANTAGE. ( Debt Recovery Company.) Received 10/11/03. Baycorp Advantage withdrew their action after I sent evidence.
7. ONE VOICE ONE PEOPLE, sent to the Human Rights Commissioner in Switzerland. The RIGG CASE. Articles of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Violated. MUST READ ALL.
8. Senator Paul McLean to Turvey, Secretary, Foreign Borrowers Association, PO BOX 970, CROWS NEST NSW 2065. Swiss Bankers confirmed the SWISS FRANC LOANS DID NOT EXIST. The relevant sentence; The bank officers in Australia who enticed Australian business people and farmers into Swiss loans in 1984-86 are nothing short of criminals and should be in jail.
9. To Senator Paul McLean, PRELIMINARY NOTES FOR THE BANKING INQUIRY. This document explains in great detail how banks destroy there victims through the legal process.
10. CASE HISTORY TONY RIGG Senate HANSARD 23-8-90. Last paragraph; I call upon the Attorney General for NSW to initiate an investigation into these matters with a view to laying criminal charges.
11. Notice of APPEAL TO THE FEDERAL COURT 20 July 2001.
12. Bruce Spender to Rigg, my STAT DEC.
13. ACT PARLIAMENT (HANSARD) December 1994 pages 4170 to 4715. Dennis Stevenson red our case into hansard, more damning evidence.
14. CBA VALUED OUR FACTORY in 1986 at $1.3mil. SOLD IT BY INSIDER TRADING FOR $725.000.
15. APPLY TROUBLESOME INTEREST RATE, NO ADVICE IS TO BE PROVIDED TO THE RIGGS. OF COURSE THE RIGGS ARE NOT TO BE TOLD. LEGAL DEPARTMENT CONCUR WITH THIS COURSE OF ACTION. UP 25.5% INTEREST.
16. Mr. RIGG IS STILL NOT LYING DOWN. SIGNED BY P F ZANKER Regional Manager. WHAT DOE THIS MEAN.
17. PRIOR TO HEARING THE CASE PRIOR TO HEARING THE CASE and on advice from legal counsel, the bank reversed the $750,000. Up 25.5 % interest.TAX BENEFIT.
18. SHADOW LEDGERS we were charged over $500.000 and up 25.5% interest.
19. RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA to RIGG. 14 August 1991. The Reserve Bank does not condone fraudulent or corrupt activity on the part of banks ( or anyone else) Signed by Bernie Frazer
20. RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA to RIGG. 25 March 1998. We understand that your complaint has received Mr. Murray's personal attention. Signed by D H EMANUEL, SECRETARY
21. PRIME MINISTER to RIGG 14 June 2002. I note you have written to Mr. Howard about this matter on a previous occasions. The letter was passed onto the Treasurer. NO REPLY.
22. GOVERNOR GENERAL TO RIGG, 5 February 2001. I have therefore passed a copy of your letter to the Treasurer for his reply. Signed by Kevin Davidson, MVO, OAM, Senior Adviser to the Governor- General. NO REPLY FROM COSTELLO THE TREASURER.
23. BAD LOANS TELL A TALE OF RUIN AND ANGER in the ILLAWARRA MERCURY 21 March 1991.
24. COMMONWEALTH BANK CODE OF PRACTICE, if only it was true. TO BE FAIR. TO INFORM. TO PROVIDE CHOICE. TO PROTECT PRIVACY. TO RESPOND TO COMPLAINTS.
25. State Bank and Appraisal of Property, value $1.3 to 1.4 mil.
26. Alston phoning--demanding an additional $80,000. That $80,000 was on top of the $980,000 for the Settlement. The Settlement was a FRAUD.
27. Sale of SOUTH NOWRA BUILDING WORLD to ZENIC PTY LIMITED by insider trading.
28. The Receiver GUILTY OF THEFT OF MONEY FROM one of our Tenants. Signed by S Rogers, Agent for ANTHONY THOMAS AND DOROTHY ANNE RIGG. ROGERS ADMITTED IN COURT THAT HE TOOK INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH BANK, ROGERS IS A FRAUD.
30. Bank Statement on a No.2 account opened by CBA staff without our knowledge, KDR SCARFE of CBA NOWRA, refused to give us the money.
31. District Court of NSW. On the basis that the Crown offers no evidence. The Appeal is upheld. The conviction is quashed. The orders of the Magistrate quashed. The Magistrate found me guilty of a crime I did not commit, I won my appeal.
32. The Commonwealth Bank Memorandum to Mortgage T 340042 was added to our contract after we signed the contract, it was used against us in court.
33. letter Commonwealth Bank Group 19 September 2014 signed by Anne Knight Senior Legal Counsel, Major DR and ER Legal. Para. 2; The concerns you raised when you sought to register for the Open Advice Review program are about a simulated foreign currency loan. The Key word is SIMULATED, SIMULATED MEANS COUNTERFEIT WHICH MEANS FRAUD. Does this mean all simulated foreign currency loans were a fraud ?
34. letter, DC Fitzgibbon 11 December 2000. To the Registrar, Federal Court, Sydney.Bankruptcy.
35. NOTICE OF CONSTITUTIONAL MATTER, 10 September 2002.
36. TERMS OF SETTLEMENT between the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and the RIGGS, including the PUBLIC APOLOGY. The TERMS OF SETTLEMENT are a FRAUD, as we knew nothing about the CRIMINAL ACTS that CBA staff had committed against us at the time of signing the Settlement agreement.
37. CBA to Donnelly, 16 January 1990
38. RICHARD MATHEWS to Mr. DONNELLY 23/1/90.
39. CBA to Donnelly. 16 January 1990 The bank has no rights under the TERMS OF SETTLEMENT were obtained by the banks staffs FRAUD.
40. 2 letters Donnelly to CBA 9 January 1990 and 15 January 1990, explaining why we could not settle.
41. Commonwealth Bank G 77 A. Circular Letter No. 844. 7November 1985. Confidential - Branch Executive only.
42. G 92 E July 1986 LAWRENCE & EDWARDS & O'BRIEN. G 170 4.5.89 MAX DODD. CBA FAULT. Page 5 para 4 " In carrying out this task we should keep in mind our litigation experience but acknowledge privately that ALL OF THE PROBLEMS ARE OF OUR MAKING. G 171 9.6.89 A. WATKINS. AMAZING DOCUMENT.
43. COMMONWEALTH BANK "G" AND "RM" FILE CHECK LIST OF PAGES. WOW.
44. COMMONWEALTH BANK INTERNAL MEMO, 1 MARCH 1994. Signed by D T CATHERWOOD, Chief Manager Lending Services.
45. Diary Note 29 JULY 1992. Tony Rigg Welding and Manufacturing Pty Ltd. Signed by B T Griffith< SRO ( jtt/2239a/2) More evidence of manipulation of our accounts with CBA
46. Statement by Greg Pullen, 10 November 1999. Economic Development Manager, Shoalhaven City Council. Last paragraph; It is my conclusion that Mr. Rigg would have been a successful part of this and would have been drawn much income from these areas. The situation recently in Papua New Guinea and the tidal wave and East Timor, would have generated a good enough income through United Nations/Ausaid auspices
47. STATEMENT BY ROBERT KROI, No. 5 BHP would have continued to do business with Mr. Rigg if he had not ceased to operations.
48. Robert Kroi. Last paragraph; Mr. Rigg's experience and expertise in the building industry particularly related to steel framing is highly regarded.
49. STATEMENT of Arthur John Parsons, about the potential of our company.
50. ITSA to DA RIGG, 6 SEPTEMBER 2001. BANKRUPT ESTATE. MUST READ.
51. RIGG TO ITSA, 10 SEPTEMBER 2001. Att. Tibor Karolyi, ITSA. I am still waiting for a reply to my letter.
52. NOTICE TO VACATE, under door 7 am, 21- 4 - 92. We were to be evicted on the 24 April 1992 from our factory. We were not evicted until the 27 April 1992 on an out of date eviction, is this legal ?
53. L E TAYLOR to RIGG 2 March 2000, signed by Lee Anderson ( LESLIE CAROL ANDERSON CBA Lawyer )
54. NOTICE TO VACATE Reference Sgt. J A Stewart, Writ of Possession 119/00 15 March 2000. We were evicted from our family home at 12 noon Friday 24 March, 2000 BY FRAUD.
55. APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER, unsigned and undated document, Stephen Henderson Rogers stole our rent from our tennants, the appointment is a FRAUD.
56. STATUTORY DECLARATION by STEPHEN HENDERSON ROGERS. The declaration is a FRAUD, Rogers ran the property down and sold it to his mates way under value by INSIDER TRADING.
57. ACT & SOUTHERN COUNTRY ( NSW ) 4 FEBRUARY 1991. MUST READ. If the bank staff had not engineered us into a position by FRAUD so that they could steal and sell our properties off cheap to there mates by INSIDER TRADING, then we would have had no need to go to SENATOR PAUL MC LEAN. The bank staff did not abide by the contracts we signed.
58. Attach A, Attach B, Attach C, Attach D, Attach E, Attach F, Attach G . Senator Paul McLeans Affidavit Supreme Court NSW, Court of Appeal, No. CA 40260 of 1989, ED 1544 of 1989. Mc Leans Affidavit covers many cases VERY, VERY interesting.
59. Memorandum for General Managwer, State Administration NSW Mr. R A Perkins. Signed by B J Fowlwe, Team Leader NSW Lending Services 12 April 1994. The letter is a FRAUD, it is a very cleverly written letter by B J Fowler.
60. letter to A T Rigg 2 Riverview Road, Nowra, 2541. It is a letter of demand from B J Fowler Manager 23 August 1995. The letter is a FRAUD as we were never in default, the banks own documents prove how we were engineered into a corner so CBA staff could sell our properties off cheap to there mates.by insider trading.
61. The CORONATION OF HER MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH 11, IN THE ABBEY CHURCH OF WESTMINSTER, ON TUESDAY THE 2ND DAY OF JUNE 1953. HER MAJESTY GUARANTEED ALL HER SUBJECTS JUSTICE AND MERCY IN ALL HER JUDGMENTS. All officers of the Crown represent her Majesty in her Majesties courts
62. Australian Capital Territory, Treasury to Rigg 8 March 1995. Para 3. While I am concerned about the content of both your letters, the matters raised therein fall under Commonwealth rather than ACT jurisdiction. For example the supervision of the banking industry is under Commonwealth responsibility. Para 4. I have therefore sent a copy of your correspondence to the Hon Ralph Willis MP, Commonwealth Treasurer for his consideration.
63. OFFICE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT COORDINATION, A Division of the Attorney-Generals Department to Rigg 30 January 1998. Thank you for a copy of your letter of the 24 November 1997 to the Prime Minister. Given the gravity of the allegations I feel sure the Prime Minister will forward your correspondence to the most appropriate organisation. Letter signed by Alan Snashall, Senior Adviser, Strategic Planning Policy Branch.
64. FRAUD SQUAD to Rigg 26 March 2013. I refer to your letter dated 22 March 2013. This matter does not fall within the criteria for investigation by NSW Police. You have been previously informed of this assessment by letters sent to you in 1998, 3003 and 2007. Any further correspondence on this matter will not be replied to. Regards, J WATSON, Detective A/. Superintendent, A/ Commander. "WORDS FAIL ME". Who do victims of bank fraud go to?
65. HANSARD from volume 13 House of Reps 334 pages, on the left hand yellow column, page S 3527. Banks tap phones, intercept mail, falsify diary notes, abuse the legal process. Please read the page.
66. Supreme Court of NSW November 1999. The cross examination of Stephen Henderson Rogers of L J Hooker Real Estate in Nowra. Mr Rogers was appointed as Receiver on an unsigned document. Mr Rogers admitted under Oath that he was the receiver of South Nowra Building World and was family friends with the J and M Grey who's company Zenix Pty Ltd bought South Nowra Building World by insider trading. IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE.
67. CBA DIARY NOTE 11 March 1993. Para 6. These strategies basically are:
68. CBA DIARY NOTE, 6 MAY 1993. Summary of Position. JUST ANOTHER FRAUDULENT DOCUMENT, MUST READ.
69. John Sharpe MP to Rigg 5 October 1990. "BLOODY OATH I WANT TO GIVE EVIDENCE."
70. ROSS FREE, Minister Assisting the Treasurer to Senator Paul McLean 6 August 1991. About interest rates.
71. Reserve Bank to Rigg 15 February 1995. Letter signed by B W Frazer. We are obviously interested in situations where very serious allegations are made against a bank. and while the Reserve Bank is not in a position to adjudicate between banks and individual customers, we will be seeking Mr. Murray's reactions to your letters.
72. ASX to Rigg 30 August 2004 and undated letter. Both letters say that ASIC is responsible to investigate. ASIC refuses to investigate our case.
73. ASIC to Rigg 8 December 2009. Letter signed by Greg Hackett, Misconduct & Breach Reporting Stackeholder Services. Mr. Hackett refuses to investigate.
74. The PARLIAMENTARY BANKING INQUIRY has published part of my submission , known as the RIGG REPORT 334 pages. Some authorities are describing the RIGG report as one of the most devastating report ever released by parliament. IF YOU WISH TO READ THE REPORT IT IS NO 2. TOP OF THIS COLUMN...
75. Senator Tate MEDIA RELEASE. ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE COMMONWEALTH BANK 13 February 1989. Australia Federal Police have found no evidence. PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENT.
76. " LETS RIGHT BE DONE" The last paragraph page 2. Bank Motto appears to be- " cut down the Tall Poppies-regardless of cost. If we fabricate sufficient evidence.... we won't have to pay'.
77. SOUTH COAST REGISTER 25 September 1985. TONY RIGG SEEKS EXPORT ORDERS, read on.
78. SOUTH COAST REGISTER 23 April 1986. LINKS WITH SOUTH EAST ASIA, read on.
79. Mrs. Gash (GILMORE) Hansard 26 March 2007. Mrs. Gash tabled the attached hansard in Parliament, Bakers Delight and the ANZ Bank vs Mrs. Deanne Delleeuw. The fifth paragraph reads; which has been engineered to cause failure so that it can be resold at a profit by Bakers Delight. THE COMMONWEALTH BANK DID SIMILAR TO US. Mrs Gash said she would help us with our fight against the Commonwealth Bank, later she said she could not help us because she was reminded of who financed her election campaign. After Mrs. Gash tabled the attached in parliament I approached her and said to her you have tabled evidence for another constituent so you must table our evidence. See No. 80, 101, and 3. Our business would have been of huge financial benefit to Mrs. Gash's seat of GILMORE including jobs.
80. Mrs Gash said OK, providing your barrister writes the brief, our barrister and I wrote the brief as I know our case better than anybody. The brief is attached, which included 136 pages of evidence. I hand delivered the brief to Mrs, Gash's office on the 9 July 2007,I am still waiting for a reply, 8 years latter. The brief and 136 pages of evidence is Part B of a Parliamentary Joint Committee on the Corporations and Financial Services Dept. of the Senate, July 2009.
I tried to give evidence to the inquiry but was stopped. Mrs. Gash is now the Mayor of the Shoalhaven City Council.
81. Letter, Dr.Shona Batge to Rigg 2 June 2009. Including a letter to the Secretary 22 March 2009, wishing to give a Submission and verbal evidence, I DID NOT GIVE EVIDENCE.
83. Letter; Anne Sudmalis MP (FEDERAL MP) to Rigg 17 March 2015. About reading our Summary of Argument to the High Court into Hansard. I asked Mrs. Sudmalis to read it into Hansard. This was before I knew Mrs. Sudmalis is on the committee of the Impairment of Customer Loans. I hope to give evidence to the inquiry.
84. Letter. Greg Katchel to Rigg ( Senator Williams chief of staff) 10 March 2011, Nationals appointed to Financial Services Inquiry. Another Letter; Senator John Williams , 13 March 2015. Senator Williams is on the Committee of The impairment of Customer Loans. I hand delivered evidence to Senator Williams in Parliament House in Canberra. I have also emailed a huge amount of evidence to Senator Williams Electoral Office at Inverel. Our business would have been of huge financial benefit to Senator Williams Electorate in NSW and bring jobs to his Electorate.
85. Letter. Greg Katchel (Senator Williams Chief of Staff) to Rigg; Tony, They had hundreds of people who wanted to be witnesses. Man, many had similar stories to yours so only a few with that type of evidence were invited. Government and industry bodies have also given evidence. Regards, Greg.
86. Letter. Shelley Hancock (our state MP) to Rigg, 20 June 2015. Why has it taken so long to reply. Shelley CAN table the document in parliament, read No. 79, that's why she is a politician who is supposed to represent all of her constituents.
87. Letter. Shelley Hancock MP to Rigg, 25 August 2000. Dear Sir, I write to acknowledge that I have received information forwarded to (written and disc) indicating that I have read your material. Yours Sincerely, SHELLEY HANCOCK MP, Member for South Coast. (THAT WAS A DISC and documents, HUGE AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE). Our business would have been a huge financial benefit to Hancock's South Coast Electorate and would have brought many jobs to her Electorate.
88. Letter Shelley Hancock MP to Rigg 26 September 2011; Shelley has made some inquiries- basically she has been informed that in order for any further investigation to take place there needs to be new information/evidence brought forward- a review isn't possible without new facts tabled to the Ombudsman. (included on the same page) Subject: Complaint to the Ombudsman 20 Sept 2011. IMPORTANT, MUST READ THE OMBUDSMAN REFUSES TO INVESTIGATE. See No 89.
89. APRA to Rigg, 25 November 2011. Your emails have been referred to the supervisor of CBA. (Please read, most interesting).
90. EXTRINSIC FRAUD, Extrinsic fraud. Is fraud that "induces one not to be present a case in court or deprives one of the opportunity to be heard (or) is not involved in the actual issues. (must read the whole document).
91. MISPRISION OF FELONEY LEGAL DEFINATION OF MISPRISION OF FELONEY, A very important document to read.
92. STEEL A SECURE INVESTMENT. Please read.
93. Applicant's Summary of Argument No. S186 of 2000. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT to read, proves our case has never been heard and must be re-opened.
94. THE BOLSELVIK RULES OF REVOLTION. MUST READ this short version.
95. Letter, AUSTRADE to Rigg 21 December 1987. Dear Mr. Rigg, Attached is a copy of a self explanatory inquiry from a Belgium manufacturer of portable modular steel buildings. One of many inquiries.
96. AMALGAMATED PUBLIC RELATIONS PTY LTD. Dear Tony, I enclose as read to you on the phone. Kindly advise urgently of any alterations needed. Many thanks for your time last Thursday. Justin White.
97. Letter. JAMES HARDIE & COY PTY LIMITED to Rigg, 11 August 1987. RE:EXPORT-HOUSING FOR TAIWAN. Signed by B.E. Woodfield, Market Development Manager.
98. Letter. AUSTRALIAN DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE BUREAU, 30.06.86 To Rigg. This letter speaks for itself, we were looking to export.
99. SHOALHAVEN CITY COUNCIL TO RIGG, 6 March 1987. The Chinese delegation visited our factory.
101. Shoalhaven City Council to Rigg, 8 March 1995. Dear Tony, Re:Delegation to Jiamusi, China May 1995. I refer to document No.3 The SHOALHAVEN CITY COUNCIL ASSISTED THE COMMONWEALTH BANK WITH THE THEFT OF OUR HOME. I refer to document No. 46 Statement by Greg Pullen, Economic Development Manager, Shoalhaven City Council, in support of our case in the Supreme Court.
102. KERRY JORDAN & ASSOCIATE PTY LTD, 21 September 1995. Re:Taipei Building Structures. Please read the attached letter first. I designed a high rise building system for ASIA and third world countries which would have been up to 50% lighter than conventional buildings and properly constructed and controlled by Australian Engineers.
103. TONY RIGG SAYS...COMEOUT OF THE WOODS LBI: ALL-A.USTRALIAN STEEL. This is the pamphlet paid for by AUSTRADE AND LYSAGHT BROWNBULIT INDUSTRIES. AUSTRADE PAID for our company to be advertised in a MAGAZINE called WHATS NEW IN BUILDING and printed in SINGAPORE and was distributed throughout South East ASIA. This is how we received inquiries from companies in 33 countries.
104. PARLIAMENTARY SECRETARY TO THE TREASURER, MANAGER OF GOVERNMENT BUSINESS IN THE SENATE. Senator Ian Campbell to Rigg 8 August 2002.
105. THE SYDNEY MORNING HERALD, Wednesday, October 2000. www.smh.com.au. Shake-up flagged for bank bosses. Toni O'Loughlin in Canberra. The banking industry could be in for a shake-up in the wake of parliamentary inquiry into the Commonwealth Bank's use of shadow ledgers and it's practice of withholding statements from customers who get into trouble with their business loans. THE BANK STAFF GOT US INTO TROUBLE BY FRAUD. I refer to No.18 the Commonwealth Bank, SHADOW LEDGERS, we were charged over $500,000 and up to 25.5% interest by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia staff, it is a TAX FRAUD. I gave my submission to the inquiry into Bank statements and Shadow Ledgers, the Chairman was Senator Grant Chapman.
106. South Coast Register, 12 January 2001. BANK TAKES UP RIGG'S RESIDENCE. Renewed call for a ROYAL COMMISSION into the BANKING INDUSTRY. we will need more than a Royal Commission, when the Australian people learn the truth about the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
107. Rigg to Donnelly (our former lawyer) 27 March 1991. I was sitting in front of the President of the Australian Bankers Association Mr. A. Cullen at the Parliamentary Inquiry into Banking at Parliament House in Canberra on the 15 March, 1991, when Senator Paul McLean was giving evidence. Mr. Cullen had meeting outside the room with Mr. Downer while the inquiry was in session. Mr. Downer is a member of the banking inquiry.
108. Commonwealth Bank to Mr. David Elder, Secretary, Standing Committee on Banking. Finance and Public Administration. 21 May 1992. THE INQUIRY WAS A PUBLIC INQUIRY. MUST READ, IMPORTANT.
109. The Martin Subpoena
110. The Kingdom Subpoea
111. Shadow Ledgers were used by the Commonwealth Bank against us, WE WERE NEVER IN DEFAULT. CBA used Shadow Ledgers as a tax benefit. Mr. Lanser and Mr. Ulmer gave evidence on behalf of CBA. Proog Hansard was released on Wednesday,16 August 2000.
112. McLean Banking Hansard on the Rigg case and others against CBA.
I still wish to give evidence. Regards, Tony Rigg
113. Joint Committee on Corporations and Securities.
116. Rigg to Anne Sudmallis Fed. Member, 16 December 2015 “NO REPLY”, WHY. Ann Sudmallis is on the Committee for Impairment of customer loans. I have been trying to give evidence to the inquiry with no success.
117. Sentor Williams to Rigg, 13 March 2013. Senator Williams is on the same committee as Ann Sudmallis. Williams will not assist me.
118. Federal police to investgate bank manipulation claim. The AFP refuse to investgate any cases just another cover-up. No authorities will investgate the massive documented fraud by the Commonwealth Bank STAFF, read our case to understand the fraud and how much Australia has lost.
119. Document by Tony Rigg. Titled CRIMINAL ENTRAPMENT
120. Letter Hancock Member for South Coast, to Rigg 25 August 2004. I write to acknowledge that I have received information forwarded to me (written and disc)and indicate that I have also read your material. (I have more evidence on file from Hancock.)
121B. Reporting Crime ”It’s everybodies responbility” A cummunity Initiative of Shelley Hancock MEMBER FOR SOUTH COST dated February 2016. Please read the pamplete, in paticular FRAUD AND SCAMS, then read IT’S NOT A CRIME attached, it fits perfectly into the Criteria required for a Police Criminal Investigation with a view of laying criminal charges as most of 1 to 38 carry a prison sentence. I phoned the Police, because of the pamplete, 2 Police Officers came to our home within an hour and told me our case is a CIVIL MATTER. Just read the evidence on the left hand yellow column, it is mind boggling.
121 C. Evidence of massive fraud by the Commonwealth Bank Staff, lawyers, receivers and others against my wife and I, eg; withholding evidence on Subpoena, bank staff swearing false Affidavits, selling our properties by INSIDER TRADING at fire sale rates, charging TROUBLESOME INTEREST up 25.5% interest, SHADOW LEDGERS up to 25.5% interest, the charges were just added on without our knowledge. We signed a contract to pay 5 to 6% interest. Remove the illegal charges proves that we were never in default.
121D. WHY ARE BANK STAFF PROTECTED CRIMINALS?
122 A. I approached Mrs Joanna Gash (Former Member) to table our case in Parliament. Mrs Gash agreed on the conditions that our Barrister wrote a Brief. OUTCOME: Mrs Gash DID NOT table the brief in Camberra 2007. Supporting Documents include High Court of Aust, CBA Internal Memorandum, Summary Judgement, Correspondence from Buckingham Palace, Government House, David Elder Standing Committee Banking, Finance, Federal Court of Australia, Affidavit Tony and Dorothy Rigg, CBA Senior Management, CBA Nowra.
The Documents include: Internal Memorandum's covering, Accured Interest, Bank diary notes, Sale of Factory, Repossession of Rigg Family Home, Bankrupsy, Subpoena of Documents Nowra Police and Tony Rigg, CBA Documents, Federal Court Proceedings, Tony Rigg Summary.
122C. Forensic Document Exaniners
123. APF to CBA
125. AFCA Reply April 2016
126. Senator Tate
A letter from BHP Sheet and Coil Products:
Mr. Rigg has successfully tendered to supply BHP with steel framing and has successfully carried out construction work for BHP. Mr. Riggs experience in the building industry particularly related to steel framing is highly regarded.
Letter from J.L. Methven, Export Manager, LYSAGHT BUILDING INDUSTRIES 18 April 1989:
Dear Tony, your interest in the marketing of the steel framing concept offshore, mainly for the Asian region, is well known within the BHP Coated Products Division and appears most worthy of further investigation.
The letter goes on to say they will support in every way.
The following paragraphs are from the COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA’s staffs own files which is in Hansard and in Court records.
Your office is well aware of our recent marketing efforts in this area and the substantial gains made from the Banks approval of this application will further our sound reputation in the local business community.
As the company will be earning offshore income, it will have a natural hedge against exchange rate movements for its foreign currency option. We have discussed with applicants the possibility of having all offshore income denominated in one or two currency with the forward exchange contract being geared in line with the income received, but COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff told Mr. Martin that we did not have foreign currency loan. AND the company has a good working relationship with Lysaght Brownbuilt Industries, which supplies the steel for the portal frames. With the assistance of Lysaghts and the Department of Trade, Tony Rigg Welding and Manufacturing is now advertising extensively overseas and there has been considerable interest shown in Tony Rigg Welding and Manufacturing’s product. Ron Jackson of the Department of Trade at Wollongong is well known to you. He has been of great assistance to Mr. Rigg in the Marketing of his product overseas and we have no doubt that export markets will open up in the short term.
Extract from Housing Australia, official journal of H.I.A. February 1987issue.
Tony Rigg, Welding and Manufacturing of Nowra, NSW, is one of a new breed of builders using steel framing exclusively. Tony built these steel framed townhouses in Glebe. They are designed to blend with the Victorian style building predominant in the Glebe area.
It has all gone because of FRAUD by the staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA. Today we would have been a major employer and exporter with joint ventures in other countries. We were pioneers in our field and the whole community would have benefited.
Dennis Stevenson, a former Independent Member of the A.C.T. Parliament, read some of our evidence in Hansard of how we were going to bring people back to Australia and teach them the trade then joint venture with them in their own country using as many Australian products and expertise as possible.
Austrade and B.H.P. thought that was a great idea. See the Hansard, BANKING INDUSTRY, Discussion of Matter of Public Importance, 7 December 1994, pages 4710 to 4715.
It has all gone because of FRAUD by the staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA.
I had developed a high rise building system especially for third world countries. Engineers have told me the system would be up to 50% lighter than conventional systems and better for cyclones and earthquakes.
It has all gone because of FRAUD by the staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA.
We had a thirty bed hospital on the drawing board to be a turnkey operation and designed especially for remote areas. I was going to use an auger foundation system so there was no need for concrete.
It has all gone because of FRAUD by the staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA.
I was invited to build orphanages in Bangladesh by Coffey Partners International
It has all gone because of FRAUD by the staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA.
At one time we were the biggest distributor of Lysaght Steel Framing in Australia; Lysaghts is a division of BHP.
This bank fraud has cost Australia dearly.
At the time the COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff pulled the plug on us, our company was due to receive an Austrade subsidy of at least $250,000.
These crimes started against my wife and I the day we signed the contract with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in June 1985, to build our factory complex known as SOUTH NOWRA BUILDING WORLD, at 158 Princes Highway, South Nowra, NSW, Australia. We were pioneers in steel framing using it for commercial and residential applications alike.
A brilliant future for the Australian economy shuttered by bank fraud.
I had built a house in Singapore in 1982 with the support of Austrade, [formerly the Dept. of Trade] and Lysaght Brownbuilt Industries which is a subsidiary of BHP. It was quite obvious I needed a bigger factory so that’s when I decided to build South Nowra Building World. I had plans drawn up and engineered for council specifications, filed them in council and they were passed. The council refused to release the plans until we signed 10 meters of land over to council at the front of the land for $2, for the widening of the Princes Highway. I strongly objected but council had me over a barrel and I had no choice but to agree so I could get the project started. Russ Evans was the town planner at the time.
Fraudulent Swiss Franc loans from Commonwealth Bank 2
We met Mr. David Johnston through our children. Mr. Johnston suggested we go to the Commonwealth Bank for the loan to build our new factory. The following paragraph is in my submission to the Banking Inquiry, from the Banks files page S 3478 9
Mr. Rigg is a friend of our senior supervisor David Johnston and it was through Mr. Johnston that an invitation was extended to Mr. Rigg to attend a seminar conducted at this office by Group Treasury staff on foreign currency lending. Mr. Rigg was impressed with the obvious expertise the bank has in this area and also trade transactions. This will be the first simulated borrowing at this office where an exporter has been involved.
I wonder if Mr. Johnston received a commission like other staff did! One of the submissions to the banking inquiry by a government department says they have had complaints because bank staff had harassed people to take out loans!
COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff received commissions for selling these loans across Australia. Called performance bonuses, they received incentives to sell fictitious loans with no financial back up. This has compounded the BANK FRAUD.
The bank manager in Nowra, Mr. John Irwin, told me that the cheapest way to borrow money was a “Simulated Foreign Currency Loan with a Commercial Bill Facility”. The Commonwealth Bank Treasury held seminars selling Foreign Currency Loans. Mr. Phil Henshaw, Senior Dealer, Foreign Exchange Department of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, spoke in terms of a simulated borrowing being related to a domestic bill line. What can be worse than our Government Bank staff selling these loans to their own people, knowing they are a fraud?
The staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA sold “Swiss Franc loans” to the people at 3% to 5%. Swiss Bankers have confirmed that these loans did not exist. No victim had Swiss Franc Loans but they thought they did. This is part of the deception.
Please read the letter from Senator McLean to Turvey, Secretary to the Foreign Borrowers Association. The relevant sentence quoted from Swiss bankers reads,
The Bank Officers in Australia who enticed Australian business people and farmers into Swiss loans in 198486 are nothing short of criminals and should be in jail.
The words used, of course, were polite but the message was clear: Australia has an appalling corporate image and investment in our corporate sector is too risky. Magnates come and go with the “support” of irresponsible bankers. The Swiss Bankers were prepared to give evidence to the Martin Parliamentary Banking Inquiry but were not asked to do so.
We were paying about 50% interest instead of 3% to 5% on a “simulated” Foreign Currency Loan. With the income from our factory units and the profit from our manufacturing and building business we would have had no problem paying the 3 to 5% interest we were quoted by the bank staff. This loan was sold with a Commercial Bill Facility. The staff of Commonwealth Bank of Australia forged my wife’s signature on the last commercial bill for $750,000. They would not produce the original document on Subpoena or Notice to Produce.
When we deposited monies into our company account, the COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff would remove most of the money from this account even though we needed it to pay our creditors and wages etc. COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff would say it was interest and debit our company account which made it almost impossible to stay afloat.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia staff also charged us over $500,000 in “troublesome interest”. The document reads,
Legal Department are aware of the action and see no problem as it is an internal accounting matter, however no advice is to be provided to the Rigg’s. Apply troublesome interest, do not send bank statements, no advice to Riggs’ and up to 25% interest
There were two different amounts of “troublesome interest”; J.D. Mcfadden of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA Canberra signed both documents, one 17 May 1990 and one 22 June 1990. CBA staff also charged us over $500,000 in Shadow Ledgers. L. C. Anderson, COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA Lawyer, signed this document on the 29 October 1999.
Speaking to a young lady recently, she said her grandfather was a COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA manager and when her grandmother wanted to open accounts for their grandchildren, her grandfather said, If you do, I won’t give you any money as the bank staff will steal the money.
Another COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA document reads,
rework bank statements don’t tell Rigg and send to head office
PRELIMINARY NOTES ON BANKING INQUIRY. 30/1/ 1989. WILTON D. WEIR
The late Wilton D. Weir was a Sydney Accountant in private practice. It is alleged that he corrupted senior officers of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia [C.B.A.] and for some fifteen years coordinated corrupt practices by some thirty senior officers. The existence and activities of this syndicate are widely known to the Sydney business community, but denied by COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA
We have been bankrupted on false evidence so we cannot fight. This is democracy Australian style, equality before the law does not exist in Australia. There are two sets of laws in Australia, one for the rich and one for the rest of us.
Today we would have been a major employer and exporter; it has all gone because of BANK FRAUD by Commonwealth Bank staff and others. At one time we employed 26 people, orders flowed in, and prospects were bright.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff altered bank account numbers. When we received the first draw-down of money from their staff, at the beginning of construction of our factory complex known as South Nowra Building World, the draw down was in our company name of Tony Rigg Welding & Manufacturing Pty. Ltd, account number 181 415. The company did not contract to borrow the money, the partnership of A.T & D. A. Rigg (a separate legal identity) contracted to borrow the money, account number 181 407. We learn't that the partnership account number had been crossed out and the company account number inserted in its place. Altering documents carries a seven year prison sentence.
I phoned Mr. Len Greenaway of C.B.A Nowra and told him the draw-down was in the wrong account, he told me it would be easier this way whilst we were building the complex but would be changed back on completion. This did not happen. I continually complained about this to COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff. Their staff had no authority to alter documents, therefore it is a crime. I asked him by what authority his bank could transfer the interest from our private investment in the name of A.T. and D. A. Rigg to our company in the name of Tony Rigg Welding and Manufacturing Pty. Ltd.
In response to your letter of 20 June, we are unable to answer your first inquiry as we are unaware of any interest transferred from private investment in your names to Tony Rigg Welding Pty. Limited.
There is a COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA internal memo saying Legal department has advised to transfer debt from Riggs company to Riggs before litigation.
This proves fraud. We received a letter from Mr. D.F. Alston COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA manager Nowra saying they made a MISTAKE and have now transferred the debt from our company to us and that we are personally held liable for the debt. This is contrary to COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA code of practice.
An account was opened by staff at COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA without our knowledge. It was a No. 2 account in our company Tony Rigg Welding & Manufacturing Pty. Limited. The account was addressed to The Manager, C.B.A. Nowra. It was sent to us by mistake. I went to COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA Nowra with our solicitor Mr. Angus Broad to withdraw the money in that account as there was about $49,000 in that account. But the bank staff refused to give me the money. A comment from bank staff was, ‘Nice try, Tony’.
COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff got us into a position by fraud so we had to sign our family home over to the bank for extra security. We were not aware of the bank fraud at that time. If the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff had abided by the contract that we signed they would have had ample security in our factory complex. This appears to be contrary to COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA's own Code of Practice.
When victims are forced into litigation they are not aware of these crimes at the time and the fact that all law enforcement agencies will close ranks to protect their fellow public servants leaves the victims with no hope. Since all law enforcement people are officers of the public authority, they bear the responsibility of all government agencies to protect the people. It is the law enforcement agencies duty at law NOT to allow the law to be manipulated to protect criminals. The Commonwealth Bank staff had me arrested and charged on the public car park on our own property, BUT the police will not lay charges against COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff and lawyers for their fraud and other violations of the public statutes.
We like many other VICTIMS were never in default.
COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA must totally destroy their victims and leave them on a pension or welfare so the victims have nothing to fight with. We tried to get legal aid without success; it is rare for a victim to get legal aid.
We received letters of demand from Donald Frank Alston, manager, Nowra Branch, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, dated 21 April 1989, one to my wife and one to me, for the amount of $1,215,03848 because the judgment against us in the Supreme Court of NSW on 19th April 1989 was obtained by fraud, because of the manipulation of accounts, no access to critical documents, and compounding interest. This amount is about the same as we were charged in troublesome interest and shadow ledgers without our knowledge. It seems we had paid the alleged debt but to deceive us another debt was created to get us into alleged default.
We sold our old factory in North Nowra for about $85,000.00
Craig Lockart of Marriott and Oliver was our Solicitor at the time. He handled the settlement and then paid the money to Commonwealth Bank. The Commonwealth Bank staff and lawyers continually harassed us to sell our old factory and pay the money to the bank to reduce the alleged debt. We were prepared to sell our home to service the loan as we did not know of the bank fraud at this time.
Insider Trading within a Secret Society 3
Patricia Poulos, another victim of bank fraud by staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA, told me she did not have an account with that bank but that their staff opened an account in her name or in her company’s name. Mrs Poulos challenged this fraud in court and lost. Ultimately her home was sold by INSIDER TRADING, just like our factory was.
The receiver, Mr. Stephen Rogers, admitted in the Supreme Court in 1999, that our factory complex known as South Nowra Building World was sold to the Receiver’s friend's company Zenix Pty. Ltd., from the LJ Hooker real estate office that he manages. The directors of Zenix are J & M Gray of Church St, Greenwell Point (near Nowra)
He also admitted that the licensee of LJ Hooker Real Estate, Nowra, Mr. Keith Davy, is also a family friend and the purchaser’s daughter Bernadette Darmody works or once worked at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Nowra. These admissions have been left out of the transcript in Her Majesty's Supreme Court in 1999. I only discovered recently that the transcript had been tampered with. Our case was before Brownie AJ (ACTING JUDGE) The receiver also admitted in court that he had not advertised our property for sale in any way. This is an admission to insider trading in real estate.
We did not know of the insider trading by the bank staff and others at this time. These crimes have been cleverly covered up by the Australian Government, the Australian Law Enforcement Agencies and, in particular, by Judges, a Magistrate and the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES STANDING COMMITTEE ON FINANCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (‘The Banking Inquiry’).
Our property was sold for far less than we would have paid the Bank to pay them out. We did not know of the insider trading by the bank staff and others at this time. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff valued our factory complex at $1.3 million in 1986, and sold it in 1994 for $725,000. The complex was purchased by the parents of a woman who works or worked at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Nowra. Our solicitor, Mr. Angus Broad, told me that Mr. Robert Jones, a Commonwealth Bank of Australia lawyer, phoned him and said Commonwealth Bank of Australia Nowra had accepted $725,000 from ZENIX Pty. Ltd. for SOUTH NOWRA BUILDING WORLD.
Our home was sold by Ray White Real Estate Nowra and LJ Hooker Rural in Sydney to S. and N. Gould, we think by INSIDER TRADING, but judges have continuously struck out our subpoenas so we cannot discover the truth. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia staff valued our family home at $180,000 in 1988 and sold our family home in 2000 for $187,000. Twelve years difference and only $7,000 more! This seems unrealistic given today’s prices and appears to be Insider Trading. Ironically, the victim’s properties must not be sold while in litigation, see ELTRAN V WESTPAC FED. COURT.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has leased our home and the C.B.A. manger is living in our home. This is contrary to the Rule in Keetch v Sandford. The lease is a FRAUD as the JUDGEMENT was obtained by FRAUD.
Corrupted Courts 4
Judges have struck out our subpoenas, denied us discovery and then written judgments against us knowing our case had never been heard. This is against the evidence act and the federal courts act. I was in the Law Courts Building, Queens Square, Sydney, some years ago to support a fellow COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff victim. He represented himself and asked the judge if he or his family were shareholders of the COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA. The judge disqualified himself from the case.
A major subpoena containing 53 parts served on Commonwealth Bank of Australia by my wife and I in the Federal Court was struck down by Madjwick J. This judge also denied us our constitutional right to a Trial by Jury in the Bankruptcy Proceedings against us brought by COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA. I represented my wife and me in the High Court, Sydney Registry, before Gouldron J and Gummow J. on 17 September 2002, because our Barrister could not get insurance. I laid out the corruption, but as usual the Judges were not interested. The High Court Judge Gouldron J, told me to sit down after I had given my verbal evidence and the Barrister for COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA, Mr. Adam Bell, stood up and was also told to sit down as he was not required to give any evidence. Gouldron J immediately read out the Judgement and of course we lost. In summing up Gouldron J said words to the effect of “it would not have made any difference if you had the subpoena or not.” The same Judge dismissed our appeal to the High Court. How can judges hand down judgements without hearing the evidence from both sides?
I was at the Banking Inquiry at Parliament House, Sydney when the Foreign Currency Borrowers Association gave evidence. I distinctly remember the FCBA saying that they had done a survey on Judges and found that any Judge that gave a judgement against a bank did not sit on another bank case. There is a secret collusion. I recently spoke to the President of the FCBA and he confirmed this. I have tried to get a copy of this Hansard without success. I wrote to our Federal Member for Gilmore, JOANNA GASH MP, on the 1st July 2002, and asked her if she could get me a copy of the Hansard. I am still waiting for a reply.
COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA Lawyer Leslie Carol Anderson was the instructing Lawyer with Barrister, Mr. Adam Bell. Ms. Anderson also signed the letter to the Sheriff to have us evicted from our home, another fraud. We had previously applied for a Trial by Jury during the bankruptcy proceedings but Madjwick J Federal Court Judge denied us our rights and the High Court upheld this decision. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has bankrupted us in an attempt to coverup these crimes, as they have done to others.
Sheriff Creighton evicted us from our factory and handed the property over to Mr. Stephen Rogers of L.J. Hookers, Nowra, who was fraudulently appointed by COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff as the official receiver.
Corrupt Receiver and Illegal Eviction 5
We were to pay the bank $980,000 in two installments, but we could not do so because the Receiver had not renewed the leases to our tenants. Because of the Christmas closure, we could not get the leases in place in the time frame allotted. When we had the leases in place, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff refused to take the first installment and demanded the full amount of $980,000 as we were outside the time limit which had been caused by the receiver’s Dereliction of Duty. Four years later, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff sold our factory complex in conjunction with the Receiver, Mr. Rogers, to Zenix Pty. Ltd at $255,000 less than we would have paid them. This was fully explained in the Supreme Court of N.S,W before Brownie A.J.
We were to be evicted on a Friday so I put an advertisement in our local paper, the South Coast Register, on the Wednesday before, inviting people to a BANKERS BUSTING BBQ, many people turned up. John Hatton our Independent State Member of Parliament was disgusted with the bank staff’s and lawyer’s actions and he ran his office from our office that day. The media were there in force to cover our eviction. I chained myself to our factory while waiting for the Sheriff to evict us, but he did not come. The media had me wired with a microphone to record the eviction. A journalist phoned Mr. Griffith at COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA in Nowra and asked him when we were going to be evicted. Griffith said they knew we were having a party. Sheriff Creighton did not evict us on the Friday; he waited until the following Monday and evicted us at 8 am on an eviction notice that had the wrong date on it.
Before we were evicted, Mr. Rogers came to our Factory and told us he had been appointed as receiver of our Factory complex known as SOUTH NOWRA BUILDING WORLD. I phoned Mr. Peter McMahon at COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA Nowra and, when I asked him for a copy of the Receiver’s appointment, he said “OK, BECAUSE WE HAVE YOU BY THE BALLS”…but THE DOCUMENT WAS NOT SIGNED.
Mr. Rogers took rent money from one of our tenants at the time; therefore he is guilty of misappropriation of funds, our funds. After we were evicted by bank fraud, Mr. Rogers was authorised to hand the keys to Wormald Security by a COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA letter dated 21 April 1992. Wormald Security and the security guards who entered our property are accessories to the fraud by COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA. Staff and lawyers could be charged with breaking and entering.
This letter was signed by G.J. Turner, COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA Canberra.
We also have a letter signed by Mr. Rogers of L.J. Hooker of Nowra to M.T. Mikola of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA Canberra, dated 15 April 1992, agreeing to take possession of our property. Mr. Rogers and Mr. Davey of L.J. Hooker of Nowra then approached our tenants and asked them to sign new leases with a discount for long leases. Mr. Rogers’ duty at law as a receiver was to maintain the goodwill of our property. Having failed in his DUTY OF CARE, Mr. Rogers is in Contempt of Court.
The Receiver was appointed by fraud by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia staff in accordance with Memorandum to Mortgage No. T340042. We had no knowledge of this Memorandum to Mortgage until we were in litigation. Friends obtained a house loan from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff and were told “you only get the Memorandum to Mortgage after you sign the contract” The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff used this secret Memorandum to Mortgage against us in Court action. It is illegal to add documents to a contract after it has been signed. In accordance to Memorandum to Mortgage, the Receiver acts on behalf of my wife and me.
The Receiver admitted in the Supreme Court that he took instructions from the staff at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
We named Mr. Rogers as a Defendant in our court actions against COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA, but we should have included all the staff and CBA lawyers involved because C.B.A. lawyers acted for Mr. Rogers. The Receiver also ignored letters from our lawyers.
Mr. Rogers the Receiver and Mr. Ken Scarf an employee of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA served court documents on my wife at SOUTH NOWRA BUILDING WORLD before we were evicted.
I wonder if they are licensed Process Servers; if they are not licensed I believe there are harsh penalties. BUT AS THE RECEIVER, MR. ROGERS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF.
Mr. Rogers served documents FOR OUR HOUSE from the Supreme Court on me at night. I opened the front door of our home to answer a knock and he said “Are you Anthony Thomas Rigg and does Dorothy Anne Rigg live here?” I said yes, then he handed me documents and was gone. He showed me no ID or anything that identified Mr. Rogers as a licensed process server.
When we were evicted from our home, the Sheriff, John Stewart said “I don’t want to evict you and I want to put you back into your home.” My wife was able to find a house for us to rent, otherwise we would have been thrown into the street.
Money Power Corrupts Absolutely 6
I tried to get help from the Metal Trades Industry Association of Australia, as our company had been a member for some years, but without success. I then learn't that the national president of the association, Mr. Besley, was chairman of directors of the COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA.
I remember a senior banker saying, “We don’t want a trial by media.”
Obviously the banks can buy people to do whatever they wish. The COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA employs retired police to evict families into the street. A comment by one of them, ‘We don’t like doing it but the money’s good'.
Mr. Murray CEO of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA phoned a member of Voice of the People Lobby Group and said words to the effect of, “You won’t get a Royal Commission into banking because the banks won’t finance it!”
The banks clearly believe that they have the protection of law enforcement and control of government. Two friends of mine had a meeting with Mr. Stephen Paul Martin, Chairman to the Banking Inquiry, at one of the hearings in Melbourne. He said to them that Mr. Keating (former Prime Minister) told him that he could have as much money as he liked for the banking inquiry providing it vindicated deregulation, appeased the people and did not lead to a Royal Commission.
A statement by Rothschild Bros. of London:
The few who could understand the system [cheque, money, credits] will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependant on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of the people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.
We do not know how many families have been thrown off their properties by this government bank fraud. Many victims have committed suicide. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s own internal memo from Lending Services SA/NT, signed by D. Catherwood, Chief Manager Lending Services to Group Communications, states, “given that there have been previous suicides….” This is an admission by The Commonwealth Bank of Australia that staff and lawyer’s actions were causing suicides (this carries a 14 year prison sentence).
"If these frauds had not been committed against the victims they would be alive today and their families’ lives would not have been shattered by officers of the public authority".
The crimes are cleverly coveredup.
The bank staff reversed the situation to make us appear to be in default, and blamed us. We were never in default but, by manipulation of our accounts by the bank staff and lawyers, they made it appear as though we were in default, just as they gave the illusion that other victims were in default. Over the years I have read letters from bank managers saying words to the effect, “It’s sad when a company can’t meet its commitments. We are sympathetic but we have to look after the
bank’s interests.” This is just part of the deception to blame the victim.
Another trick arises when the victims are told they are in default and then the bank staff demands further security. They say, ‘If you don’t give the bank extra security, we will dishonour your cheques’ [this was when we had no choice but to sign our home over to the bank].
Mr. Greenaway came to our home and valued it at $180,000. I do not know if he is a registered valuator. If a cheque is late coming in, they will threaten to dishonour your wages cheque, as they did with us. I believe it is a breach of contract to dishonour a cheque as we were never in default. I had to borrow money one time to pay our staff wages. Then they harassed us for figures on work in progress and wanted to know how much income we expected for the end of the month, as well as wanting cash flows. I wonder how many victims were tricked into walking off their properties by this fraud, thinking they were in default when they never were.
If victims fight, they are persecuted, victimized and denied access to critical documents. Judges break the law by striking out subpoenas and stopping the victims having discovery of critical documents. Then the same judges write judgements against the victims, knowing their cases have not been heard. We, and others, have suffered the same fate and we still don’t know the truth. I believe they are masters of deception as they have had plenty of practice. I believe that what they have done is unconstitutional. Does the bank staff commit these crimes only for their own benefit, or what other benefits do they get? Or is there something more sinister behind this fraud? Who instructs the bank staff to commit these crimes against decent hard working people who have put their trust in the Government Bank?
Two other COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA staff victims were, without notice, evicted into the street from their factory with their employees and not allowed back into their factory to get their personal belongings. Senator McClean read the Benson case into Hansard.
Collusion between Government Departments 7
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff had my wife and I bankrupted, then we received documents of Statement of Affairs from the Insolvency and Trustee Service of Australia. If we filled in these documents this would be an admission by us that we are bankrupt. How can we be bankrupt when our case has never been heard?
Other victims have suffered the same fate. I.T.S.A. staff wrote to us saying that, as we had not forwarded them the Statement of Affairs, we had been fined 5 points at $100 per point under section 4AA of the Crimes Act of 1914. I wrote back detailing the crimes that have been committed against my wife and I and saying that I was prepared to assist I.T.S.A. in laying criminal charges against all those involved.
Charging troublesome interest and backdating troublesome interest,
Charging shadows ledgers,
Opening secret accounts,
Forging commercial bills,
Transferring $750,000 without authority,
With holding evidence,
Not answering a notice to produce,
Having a subpoenastruck out,
Applying troublesome interest 17th May, 1990,
21st May internal memo re $750,000,
Bills discount facility action sheet altering account number,
Alston demanding an additional $80,000,
We have never been sued for the fine. I have never received a reply from I.T.S.A about that letter. I then posted a letter to the CEO of I.T.S.A dated 6 August 2004, and I received a reply from Mr. Tibor Karolyi of I.T.S.A by letter dated 24 August 2004. It says the following,
I further note that you have failed to lodge your statement of affairs despite numerous written and verbal requests. The consequences of not filing your statement of affairs were outlined in my letter to you dated 6 September 2000.
We have never received any correspondence from I.T.S.A. after my letter to I.T.S.A, dated 10 September 2001. WHY was it that I.T.S.A. did not prosecute my wife and I for failing to lodge our statements of affairs and not paying the fine? Is this another instance where government departments close ranks and take the law into their hands and disregard their OATHS OF OFFICE, even though they are officers of the public authority?! According to the Individual Credit Report, Public Access Information, Bankruptcy Act Information, we were discharged from bankruptcy on 17 7 2004. We were never informed by I.T.S.A.
We could not pay the rates on our factory but we said to the council we would pay them as soon as the case was won or settled. This was because of the action by COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff. The council staff threatened legal action in the local court if we did not pay the rates on our family home so we agreed to pay them off monthly which we did until we were evicted by fraud.
A Council Officer came to our home and said that, as we had not paid the excess water rates, they were installing a water restriction device on our water meter. We said we had no knowledge of the excess water bill. We learnt that, without our authority, the Rate Notices were being sent to the Commonwealth Bank of Australia by council staff. WHY? The address on the letter is A T.& D. A. Rigg, B. J. Fowler Manager, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, NSW LENDING SERVICE.
Our company, Tony Rigg Welding & Manufacturing Pty. Limited, was put into liquidation by F.A.I Insurance staff because we could not pay our Workers Compensation insurance due to BANK FRAUD by staff of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA. Mr. Barry Cook of Price Waterhouse was the liquidator. Braddon Pym and Carolyn Rowe of Price Waterhouse came to the factory office about the company liquidation. Later Mr. Pymauthorised the seizure of our company car and sold it to pay the fees. Letter No. 573 in the Federal Court;
REPOSSESSED CAR BEING DRIVEN BY HIS WIFE. NOT PERMIT AGENTS TO APPROACH RIGG, TAKE WARNING, HAVE POLICE PROTECTION BARRY COOK APPOINTEE, 2567175, CAROLYN ROWE 2567833.
When our company car was seized, two cadet journalists from the South Coast Register were threatened by Price Waterhouse Agent,
“IF YOU TAKE MY PHOTO, IT WILL BE THE LAST PHOTO YOU EVER TAKE.”
My local MP, Joanna Gash, was asked to provide Hansard materials on several occasions but has never replied.
False Arrest, False Imprisonment, Malicious Prosecution 8
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s staff had me arrested for trespassing in the public carpark on our own property. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s Manager of Nowra, Mr. John Griffiths, authorised my arrest. I told the police when I was arrested that the judgement against my wife and I was obtained by criminal fraud. Senior Constable Sam Nicholson and two other police officers were the arresting officers, BUT in accordance with C.B.A.’s Memorandum to Mortgage T340042, the bank manager Mr. Griffiths had no official authority to be on our property. Mr. Rogers, the Receiver was with the bank manager. It is the Receiver’s responsibility to act in accordance with C.B.A.'s Memorandum to Mortgage T340042. Once again, the Receiver failed in his duty. I was taken away in a caged police vehicle to Nowra Police Station, charged, fingerprinted and photographed. My charge was ‘Being on enclosed land’. I was released on BAIL to appear in Nowra Magistrates Court.
Prior to my hearing, I served a subpoena at the electoral office on Mr. Stephen Martin M.P, Chairman to the Parliamentary Banking Inquiry to give evidence. Mr. Martin said to me, “I don’t answer subpoenas.” Mr. Martin did not attend the Court to answer my subpoena. I served Senior Manager Mr. Kyndom at C.B.A., Wollongong with a Subpoena to appear at the Magistrates Court in Nowra, concerning my false arrest and gave Mr. Kyndom $200 for appearance money. He did not appear but I did not get my money back. I tried to serve Mr. Greenaway with a Subpoena at his home for the trial of my false arrest, but I was unable to serve the Subpoena.
About two days before the local court hearing for being on enclosed lands, my solicitor Mr. Angus Broad told me he was too busy to defend me on this matter so I had to defend myself. Unrepresented from the Bar Table, I was cross examined by Sgt. Tunks, the prosecutor. Before the hearing, the local Magistrate, Mr. Barnett, struck out 2 subpoenas for evidence at the request of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s lawyer, Mr. J. Lanser. At the hearing the Senior Constable Nicholson lied in Court.
Magistrate Barnett refused to allow me to use Hansard from Federal Parliament and The Senate relating to our case. I was found guilty of a crime I could not have committed.
I handed out open letters addressed to the Prime Minister that mentioned Magistrate Barnett who threatened to sue me for defamation if I gave out any more letters… so I put them on the Internet. No response.
I appealed to the District Court and, after nine years of having the matter stoodover until our civil action had finished, the Director of Public Prosecutions refused to prosecute me on behalf of the Police. As I walked into the court, the Director of Public Prosecutions said to me, ‘Mr. Rigg we have dismissed the charge against you’. When His Honour called me to the BAR TABLE the DPP stood up and said to His Honour, ‘We have dismissed the charge against Mr. Rigg’. His Honour said to me, ‘Wow Mr. Rigg, this is the longest running appeal in the District Courts history and now the DPP has dismissed the charge. His Honour said the Magistrate was wrong.’ This was without my APPEAL being heard.
I now have an action for false arrest and false imprisonment in accordance with the Public Service Act of 1922 against the 3 police officers personally who arrested me, and further action against the Nowra Commonwealth Bank Manager, Mr. Griffiths, who had me arrested and the Receiver, Mr. Rogers for Dereliction of duty and more. This action seeking DAMAGES will commence shortly.
The Responsibility of Public Authority 9
The COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA, the Government Bank, THE PEOPLES BANK, was the bank at all material times. It is not the bank that commits the crimes; it is the people that run the bank. COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff who framed my wife and I and others, were sacked or relocated, but the victims were still pursued through the courts to bankruptcy by COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA lawyers.
Instead of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA coming clean, it made a mockery of COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA code of practice.
When the COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA staff, lawyers and others framed us they were public servants and officers of the public authority, other officers of the crown will not assist us, or any other victims to get justice. This fight started in June 1985 when we signed the contract to build a larger facility to meet the prospective of our business. I refuse to give in. Others have suffered the same fate as us.
I believe I have demonstrated how bank staff has deliberately destroyed our business, stolen our properties and sold our properties to their mates by insider trading, with protection from the authorities, who are also officers of the public authority. I have shown such frauds as:
· the forging of my wife’s signature;
· altering accounts;
· opening other accounts without our knowledge or express permission;
· charging 50 per cent interest instead of the five to six per cent interest that was a critical term of mortgage contract;
· ten months interest each month ;
· $500,000 in shadow ledgers without our knowledge;
· $500,000 in troublesome interest without our knowledge; and
I have presented overwhelming evidence of these crimes to:
· The Supreme Court of New South Wales;
· The Federal Court of Australia;
· The High Court of Australia; and
· The House of Representatives Standing Committee on Finance and Public Administration, (the Banking Inquiry).
I have read the submission by Commonwealth Bank to the Banking Inquiry and the Submission by their staff, both appear to make Commonwealth Bank look squeaky clean, they say words to the effect, they must protect the share holders and depositors and they abide by Commonwealth Bank code of practice, “But” the staff of Commonwealth Bank did not disclose to the Banking Inquiry and the public how their staff and lawyers have forged documents, altered bank account numbers, falsified evidence, sold victims property’s by insider trading in real estate to their mates, deliberately destroying healthy businesses, withheld evidence on subpoena, prevented discovery and evaded notice to produce and how Commonwealth Bank staff and lawyer’s have sworn false Affidavits and more.
Her Majesty’s ministers, justices, sheriffs, bailiffs, and constables, in and for the Commonwealth of Australia and the States, are bound by virtue of their respective Oaths of Office, to preserve unto the citizens of Australia, their inalienable personal fundamental constitutional rights. It is not the bank that commits the crimes, it is the people that run the bank, so I believe the directors, lawyers, staff, receivers and those who protect the bank, should be prosecuted personally and treated the same way as the victims have been treated, as the victims were not in default and did not break the law.
Our properties were confiscated because of Commonwealth Bank staff and lawyer’s FRAUD. There are new laws whereby those that commit crimes can have THEIR properties confiscated. This law would apply to Commonwealth Bank staff, lawyers and others.
We have been denied due process of law. The crimes Commonwealth Bank staff, lawyers and others have committed against my wife and I, as well as many others, are crimes against humanity and have caused some victims to commit suicide to escape the pain of the injustice and inhumanity.
Lawyers agree that C.B.A staff should have given the deeds to our properties back to us and 3 or 4 million dollars and said to us, go away. But they had no need to because they are protected by the authorities who are supposed to be our protectors at law.
The issue which has swept down the centuries which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks. Lord Acton.
After reading this document you will understand how all judgements against my wife and I have been obtained by BANK FRAUD, and are VOID AT LAW. There is no TIME LIMIT ON FRAUD and our eviction from SOUTH NOWRA BUILDING WORLD was a FRAUD.
The sale to ZENIX PTY LTD was a FRAUD and our property must be returned to us with all rents and commissions paid to Mr. Rogers the receiver who was appointed by FRAUD.
Also, all rents paid to ZENIX PTY LTD and commissions paid to L J HOOKERS – NOWRA. Mr. Rogers is the Property Manager at L J HOOKERS NOWRA and Managing Agent of S.N.B.W.
Our EVICTION from our family home at ##### Rd., Nowra was a BANK FRAUD and must be returned to us.
S & N GOULD purchased our family home that was stolen by FRAUD. The lease from GOULD to THE COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA of our home is a FRAUD. First National Real Estate Nowra is the managing agent. All rents and commissions must be returned to us.
WE HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL EFFORTS IN ‘THE AUSTRALIAN BANANA REPUBLIC and have joined over a hundred fellow AUSTRALIANS and will file an Action in the EUROPEAN COURTS. My wife and I will be seeking DAMAGES for this 21 year TRAGEDY from all those involved.
A group of Australian citizens calling themselves ‘THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE LOBBY GROUP’ have on their web site enormous evidence of great concern to the Australian people for all to read, including THE LIMA AGREEMENT, THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENT BETWEEN AUSTRALIA and AMERICA. (Go to June 04 update.) The website is at http://voiceofthepeoplelobbygroup.com/ . Also on this website is my Submission to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Finance and Public Administration 334 page, Secession Benefit Duty Necessity 116 pages and the Book called, Bankers and Bastards.
Two other interesting websites are http://www.healthoneparty.com/ . and www.onefaietax.org.au 
I received a letter from the staff of the C.B.A. Loans Processing Centre, re an overdue Bankcard. C.B.A. forwarded this debt to Baycorp Advantage, debt collectors. This debt was caused by C.B.A. fraud. Baycorp Advantage read the evidence I sent to them, then I received a letter from them saying there will be no further action against us. When I applied for a very small monthly account with a company called ACN, credit was denied because of Baycorp Advantage. The relevant sentence reads, “This decision was based wholly or partly on information derived from a credit report we obtained from Baycorp Advantage’’ My point is, if Baycorp Advantage has acted against other victims of C.B.A. FRAUD, does their action make them Accessories? Is this the final fraud or insult to send the Sheriff in and leave the victims with nothing. This has happened because C.B.A. staff did not abide by the contracts we signed or their Code of Practice.
I had a meeting with Stuart Judge a C.B.A. manager in Nowra. He told me when things get tough they put the interest rates up, sit back watch the money roll in, then he said , I know people that cant afford to buy meat anymore.
I complained to John Sharp our Federal Member at the time and of course Mr. Judge denied saying those words.
THIS IS AN INDICTMENT AGAINST THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT.
EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW DOES NOT EXIST IN AUSTRALIA.
Commonwealth Bank Australia CODE OF PRACTISE
CODE OF PRACTICE
We regard you, our customers, as our most valued asset. As a result the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (A.C.N. 123 123 124) is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and good banking practice’ and will strive:
TO BE FAIR
1. to be honest, accurate and professional in our dealings with you:
2 to treat you equitably and not to discriminate unlawfully on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sex, marital status or age; (It is not unlawful discrimination to make an inquiry about a person’s age or income source in order to determine credit worthiness and capacity to take on a financial commitment.)
3. to ensure that our written terms and conditions make clear your responsibilities in relation to each product or service.
4. to treat any loan application on its merits and acknowledge the full extent of your consumer rights;
5. to require any employee of the Commonwealth Bank Group and any agent used for the purposes of collecting debts, to treat you fairly and ethically in every respect;
6. to observe carefully any law of Parliament or guideline of the banking industry: TO INFORM
7. to offer you sufficient information to enable you to choose which product or service best meets your needs, including information about:
* how the product works,
* details of charges and interest, and
* terms and conditions which may apply (including whether the terms and conditions may be varied, how we shall tell you of any variation: and how much notice we shall give);
8. to make information available to you as early as possible and before you commit yourself to using a product or incurring any liability;
9. to present information in plain English in a way which allows you to compare a product with other products offered by us and also, as far as possible, by other institutions
10. not to impose on you any condition which:
* is unclear in its meaning or effect, protection of our interests. (A term in a contract may be necessary to protect the Bank’s interest even though it is inserted to cover an unusual situation.);
11. to keep you informed of changes to terms and conditions applicable to your dealings with us;
TO PROVIDE CHOICE
12. to give you reasonable access to our banking services on normal commercial terms and allow you to choose freely and independently from our product range. (We shall tell you when products do not stand alone);
TO PROTECT PRIVACY
13. to observe the bankers’ duty of confidentiality and not disclose information concerning your affairs without your consent, unless strictly in accordance with the exceptions
14. to obtain only that information which is necessary to conduct business, by lawful and fair means and to tell you why we need the information if you ask us;
15. to protect your right to privacy by not selling mailing lists to other organisations and by giving you the opportunity to remove your name from lists which might be used by us;
16. to adopt appropriate technology and stringent procedures to protect the security and confidentiality of your interests;
TO RESPOND TO COMPLAINT
17. to provide you with easy access to a complaint handling procedure that ensures efficiency, fairness and unbiased attention, no matter the monetary amount involved;
18. to pay proper compensation speedily for any loss for which we are liable.
Because consumer expectations and and banking practices change, the Code will be reviewed and amended from time to time.
Bank of Australia Commonwealth
A.C.N. 123 123 124
Australia’s leading bank.
IF ONLY COMMONWEALTH BANK AUSTRALIA STAFF AND LAWYERS HAD ABIDED BY THEIR OWN CODE OF PRACTICE
The following is a list of C.B.A. directors from ASIC 24–0104
JOHN THEODORE RALPH, 5 HILL ST, TOORAK, VIC 4142.
NORMAN ROSS ADLER, 11TH AVENUE, MENINDIE, SA 5081
BARBARA KAY WARD, 57 YORK ROAD, QUEENS PARK, NSW 2022
FRANCIS JOSEPH SWAN, 58 OLD WARRANDYTE, ROAD DONVALE, VIC, 3111
REGINALD JOHN CLAIRS, 40 RITCHIE ROAD, PALLARA, QLD, 4110
DAVID VICTOR MURRAY, LVL 2, 48 MARTIN PLACE, SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
ANTHONY BOWEN DANIELS, UNIT 49, 93 ELIZABETH BAY ROAD, ELIZABETH BAY, NSW 2011
FERGUS DENIS RYAN, 6 CAPRICE COURT, TEMPLESTONE, VIC, 3106
COLIN ROBERT GALBRAITH, 266 DUNKS ROAD, MIDDLE PARK, VIC, 3206
WARWICK GORDON KENT, UNIT 11, 10 KINGS PARK AVE, CRAWLEY, WA, 6009
SARAH CAROLYN HAILES KAY, 34 HOWES CRESCENT, SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC, 3205
JOHN MICHEAL SCHUBERT, UNIT 1702, HIGHGATE, 127 KENT ST., SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
JOHN DAMIEN HATTON, 31 BARCOO ISLAND, SYLVANIA WATERS, NSW, 2224
HENRY JOHN BROEKHUIJSE, 61 CHELTENHAM ROAD, CHELTENHAM, NSW, 2119
The following are part of the 17 volumes to the Banking Inquiry which can be inspected atthe National Library in Canberra and are authorised for publication by the Banking Inquiry with supplementary submissions which I believe are relevant to our case and others; some of my letters have not been released;
AUSTRALIAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION, pages S1 to S206,
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY pages S209 to S309,
THE COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA’S SUBMISSION pages S311 S386, S.E.I. JOHNSON pages S549 to S561,
Dr. J.W.C. CUMES pages S563 to S613
IAN R. HARIER UNIVERSITY of MELBOURNE pages S616 to S659,
JOHN J. MAHONEY EMERITUS PROFESSOR OF MATHEMATICS UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA pages S733 to S736,
FELICITY GRACE UNIVERSITY of QUEENSLAND pages S747 to S748, CENCAS Pty. Ltd. pages S753 toS763,
GREG BARRETT UNIVERSITY of CANBERRA S767 to S775,
THE DEPARTMENT of PRIMARY INDUSTRY and ENERGY pages S777 to S780,
SENATOR PAUL McLEAN pages S749 to S751,
THE AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL CENTRE COMMITTEE pages S811 to S816,
THE UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA pages S817 to S831,
THE MERCHANT BANKERS ASSOCIATION pages S781 to 799,
THE TRADE PRACTICES COMMISSION pages S847 TO S873,
THE RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA pages S1119 to S1165,
THE FINANCIAL COUNSELLORS RESOURCE PROJECT pages S1167 to S1178
THE BANKING INDUSTRY OMBUDSMAN pages S1279 to 1291,
THE COMMONWEALTH BANK OFFICERS ASSOCIATION pages S1293 to S1340,
THE PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH CENTRE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES pages S1342 to S1434,
J. R. Mc LENNAN pages S1343 to S1373,
THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERATION of CONSUMER ORGANISATIONS AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER ASSOCIATION AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL COUNSELLING & CREDIT
REFORM ASSOCIATION pages S1586to S1650,
THE AUSTRALIAN MERCHANT BANKERS ASSOCIATION pages S1669to 1674,
THE TRADE PRACTICES COMMISSION pages s1689TO s1697,
THE ATTORNEY GENERALS DEPARTMENT pages S1715 toS1742,
THE NATIONAL FARMERS FEDERATION pages S1889 toS1901,
ANOP RESEARCH SERVICES PTY. LTD pages S1902 to S1927,
J. R. Mc LENNAN pages S1929 to S1932,
PROFESSOR T. J. VALENTINE PROFESSOR of FINANCE UNIVERSITY of TECHNOLOGY SYDNEY pages S1943 to S1961
RIGG letter pages S1965 to S1987,
RIGG letter pages S1989 to S1991,
CHARLES SPICE S2003 to S2005,Mr. and Mrs. J. HOST pages S2007 to S2009, INSPECTORATE PTY. LTD pages S2073 to S2086,
COSIMO FOTI F.T.I.A. pages S2087 to S2088,
THE AUSTRALIAN MERCHANT BANKERS ASSOCIATION pages S2101 to S2102, GRAHAM PARTINGTON ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR HEAD of FINANCE SCHOOL of FINANCE and ECONOMICS UTS pages S2179 to S2186,
J. C. TAYLOR AUDITOR GENERAL pages S2201 to S2240,
WILLIAM R. CROWE pages S2327 to S2330,
G. J. SHEPPARD & Co BARRISTERS & SOLICITORS pages S2344 to S2353,
J. G. & E. A. SMITH pages s2355 to S2370,
M. B. PORTER pages S2371 to S2377, DEREK E. SOUTH pages S2380 to S2383, THE COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA pages S2491 to 2701,
THE AUSTRALIAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION pages S2771 to S2797,
THE COMMONWEALTH BANK pages S2799 to S2804,
THE RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA pages S2863 to S2920,
THE COMMISSIONER OF TAXATION pages S2947 to S2968,
COUNCIL OF SMALL BUSINESS ORGANISATION OF AUSTRALIA Ltd. pages S2969 to S2989,
DENIS COLLINS INDEPENDENT MEMBER FOR GREATOREX pages S2990 to S3001,
THE TREASURY pages S3003 to S3034,
BERNIE MADIGAN pages S3045 to S3074,
J.G. WILKIN pages S3075 to S3095,
THE UNITED FARMERS and STOCK OWNERS of SOUTH AUSTRALIA INCORPORATED pages S3111 to S3118,
PUBLIC INTEREST ADVOCACY CENTRE pages S3119 toS3127,
CENTRE for INTERNATIONAL and COMMUNICATION and INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES pages S3128 to S3132,
Mr. J. A. SALMON pages S3133 to S3194,
PAT BOYD pages S3459 toS3461,
SHIRLEY LYNETTE WALSH pages S3463 to S3473,
NOEL and LOIS EDLINGTON pages S3474 to S3475,
D.N. and B.L. BENSON page S3841,
BANK WATCH pages S3903 to S3904
STAN ALIPRANDI pages S3905 to S3927,
Dr. NEIL RUNCIE THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMISTS ADVISORY GROUP pages S3929 to S3946
INSURANCE and SUPERANUATION FUND page S3947,
DONALD EVANS BARRISTER and SOLICITOR pages S4037 to S4063,
AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY of CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS page S4065,
GOLDSMITHS SOLICITORS pages S4085 to S4096,
DANIEL J. KELLEHER pages S4097 to S4103
THE MERCHANT BANKERS ASSOCIATION pages S4297 to S4298,
THE AUSTRALIAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION pages S4157 to S4161,
THE CASH TRANSACTION AGENCY pages S4353 to S4371,
JOHN S. WHALEN pages S4373 to S4406
THE AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES COMMISSION pages S4407 to S4461,
THE AUSTRALIAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION letter pages S4157 to S4161,
THE COMMISSIONER OF TAXATION pages S4327 tpS4339
THE TREASURY pages S4341 to S4351,
THE AUSTRALIAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION letter pages S4463 to S4500,
THE COMMONWEALTH NANK OF AUSTRALIA pages S4501 toS4511,
HOWARD HOBBS M. L. A. SHADOW MINISTER FOR LAND MANAGEMENT AND WATER RESOURCES AND MEMBER FOR WARREGO pages S4673 to S4677,
THE ATTORNEY GENERALS DEPARTMENT OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNCIL pages S4757 to S4772,
COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA LETTER pages S4775 to S4785.
ANTHONY THOMAS RIGG
Is there any law firm that is prepared to start private criminal prosecution of all bank staff,
lawyers, receivers and others on this case?
This link to where this story was found and where many photos are located as well, please
go to: http://www.realdebtelimination.com/bank_fraud/bank_fraud_in_Australia/... 
Mon, 10/26/2009 16:30 — Anonymous (not verified)
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Profile
I just heard the commonwealth bank of Australia is one of the best online banks in the country?
Wed, 10/28/2009 22:15 — Anonymous (not verified)
Bank Fraud Tony Riggs Case
High profile gain is at play here, no one is coming forward with facts to support Tony Riggs case against CBA employees at the time, you can run but the truth is a lot of burden to carry, what goes around comes around.
Go the RIGGS
Wed, 01/27/2010 00:45 — Anonymous (not verified)
Communist Bank The Commonwealth Bank
How old is this story?
Banks especially CBA are greedy.
I work for them.
Good luck with destroying them.
Tue, 03/19/2013 17:04 — Louie2U (not verified)
Who cares how old this story
Who cares how old this story is. Fraud is fraud. The age of a story does mean it gets forgotten. There is NO time statute on fraud. You work for them now then you're just a greedy, cold hearted bastard. I hope you get what you deserve in this lifetime. A Royal Commission will happen. And, that does take time.
Australian Stories Banks Law articles & documents Love for Life Campaign
Best viewed at 1024x768
This work is licensed by Fiona Cristian under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Source URL (retrieved on 02/28/2015 11:15): http://loveforlife.com.au/content/07/06/22/tonyriggvscommonwealthbankaustraliatruestorytonydorothyrigg
Janet Murphy Thursday, 01 March 2018 16:09 Comment Link
Wishing you and your wife all the best. Will you get a look in with the present RC or have they applied a time statute? Thanks for letting me read your story. A real shame on the banks but what a loss your thriving business is to your community and Australia not to mention the missed opportunities of loads of apprentices to learn and gain through your expertise and foresight. I did not think that the actions carried out by the CBA as in your case were possible. I am only now starting to realise, as you mentioned, the full connection between former bankers becoming politicians. Funny how those ranks are also full of lawyers. Not hard to see to whom MT the timid's alliances are forged with. He is a fraud. Best wishes and good luck in your efforts and I sincerely hope you can lay a big enough trap to catch them all.Report
Jan Friday, 28 August 2015 01:34 Comment Link
What a story. I commend you for sticking with it, for doing the right thing and for not giving up. I think you will not find justice in this system though. The banks and courts drink from the same trough. You will need to go into the private and put big private liens on all the individuals.Report