Published on Jan 26, 2018
1. More than 1,000 submissions oppose APRA bail-in bill
2. Banks are structured to fleece customers—break 'em up! 3. New evidence of British intelligence running terrorism
Read the Australian Alert Service!
Content covered in the CEC Report is elaborated in the CEC’s weekly Australian Alert Service magazine, which reports on the political fight to free Australia and all nations from the financial control of the City of London and Wall Street. The 17 January issue includes the following:
• Lead Editorial: Economy running out of time
• Call to regulate banking as an essential service
• Interest-only tsunami approaching Australia’s housing bubble?
• Turnbull gov’s latest hit at China draws rebuke from region
• The tone of Chinese overtures to Pacific nations
• Ominous signs in global economy
• Derivatives clearing houses the biggest systemic risk?
• Macron: France will collaborate on China’s Belt and Road
• Is dirty money pumping up the housing bubble?
• UN Security Council rejects US bid for intervention in Iran
• VIPS: Iran is not the sponsor of international terrorism
• US coalition creates ‘border security force’ to partition Syria
• New prospects for peace on Korean Peninsula
• Behind Trump’s Iran zig-zags
• What you must do to stop bail-in powers
• How Australia’s government treats its island neighbours
• ALMANAC: Replace APRA and ‘bail-in’ with a Glass-Steagall separation